Saturday, August 23, 2014

All Things Romantic

I write romances.  I love romance...who doesn't?  But it is almost a lost art it seems. Romance is different things to different people. I have asked readers to leave their ideas what romance is in the comment section of this blog.  I am going to compile a list. Check back to see the list grow! This should be interesting and fun....please join in!  I will begin the list with some of my ideas:
1) Walk along the Riverwalk in San Antonio on a lovely spring evening with your special someone.
2) A picnic for two among a field of bluebonnets on a spring afternoon in Texas.
3) Sunset walk on a beach
4) Sharing an umbrella in a soft rain
5) A small bouquet of flowers from the local market for no special reason
6) Watching the moon rise in a cloudless sky

No comments:

Post a Comment