Saturday, February 15, 2014

In the beginning....

In the beginning, there was this novice...would-be writer.  Me.  Two years later, I am still a novice.  I believe I will be that for some time to come.  However, I am learning something new each day.  My journey began two years ago (again). One of these days, I'll explain what I mean by that.  For now, I have opened this blog site for those who want to read my ramblings and hopefully, join in when you feel so moved.  I have two books, both contemporary romances, that are about to be published.  I have an agent...or should I say agency...as both agents are working on my behalf and that is super and a learning experience in itself.  This blog is non-judgmental and my own thoughts.  I will try to be faithful to it but if I fall behind, that means I am busy writing on my other books I hope to have published also.  Until then....I keep writing.  I urge you all to do the same....just write!              www.debraholtbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment